'Our Code of Conduct' Video [July 2021 Gift]
Jul 1, 2021 3:00:00 AM / by Aimee Blanchard
You've spent months and months coordinating, drafting, and perfecting. 📝 And now it's here: your first-class Code of Conduct. 🎉
It speaks practically about your values and expectations, integrates perfectly with your policies, and makes your branding team beam with joy.
Now you just have to make sure your employees know how to use this amazing reference tool ... and where to find it. 🔍
That's why we created July's free gift for Compliance Design Club Members ...
Broadcat's "Our Code of Conduct" Video!
This short, targeted training video spells out the top 3 things employees need to know about your masterful Code: when to consult it, where to find it, and where to go with questions.
🎥 Let's check out a preview! 🎥
At only a minute long but packed with all kinds of crucial info, you can use it a TON of different ways:
* Host it on your internet as an engaging and graphic reminder of your Code.
* Include it in your live and virtual training to supplement your other awesome material.
* Encourage your compliance champions to email it to their teams to spark discussions.
* Post it to your org's social media communities—it's animated, so people will definitely slow their scroll to take a look!
* Pair it with your employee orientations to give new hires mega important compliance info during their first week.
So many options!
And if you need other pieces to build out an end-to-end campaign about your Code, we've got lots of coordinating tools. Whether it's a graphic one-pager, a practical reference guide, digital awareness pieces, or a short and sweet training module, you'll find it in the Clubhouse.
Two ways to get it!
For free: Already a Compliance Design Club Member in July 2021? Go check your account, you genius, it’s already there! (And if you join before August 2021, we’ll send it to you directly FOR FREE!)
For 12 tokens: Is it after August 1st and you’re still not a Member?
First, get on that! Get started here.
Second, all is not lost: you can still grab it for 12 tokens. Yup, you'll have a fantastically visual way to give your employees all the info they need about your Code and STILL have plenty of tokens to spare!